Production information: The album: "IRON MAIDEN Somewhere in Time DMM" was produced by:
- Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Martin 'Mesa' Birch.
- Boss, Boss Synth and Drum trucks recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Assistant Engineer Sean Burrows,
- Guitars, Vocals and Guitar Synth recorded of Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland.
- Assistant Engineers: Albert Boekholt, Ronald Prent.
- Tape Op and Tea: Marvin Birch.
- Mixed at Electric Ladyland Studios, New York.
- 2nd Engineer Bruce Buchhalter.
- Mastered by George Marina at Sterling Sound, New York.
- All titles published by Zomba Music Pub Ltd.
- Sleeve Concept and Design: Derek Riggs and Rod Smallwood
- Sleeve Illustrations: Derek 'Master Of The Universe' Riggs.
- Inner Sleeve Photograph: Aaron Rapaport
- Sleeve Preparation: The Artful Dodgers.
- Iron Maiden is managed by Rod 'Rufus the Red' Smallwood for Sanctuary Music (Overseas) Ltd,
- and Andy 'Rzzle Dozzle' Taylor for Sanctuary Music Ltd
Martin Birch - is a British Producer, Sound and Mixing Engineer. In the late 1960s until the end of the 1970s he has worked with British music bands like: "Fleetwood Mac", Rainbow, "Deep Purple" (11 Albums), "Wishbone Ash", Whitesnake, "Jon Lord", "Black Sabbath". In the 1980s (until 1992) he was dedicated working with "Iron Maiden" (9 Albums.
Martin Birch as used many different nicknames.
Derek Riggs is a contemporary British artist best known for creating the band Iron Maiden's mascot, "Eddie". He has used several nicknames. On "Iron Maiden's" "Piece of Mind" he used Derek "Dr Death" Riggs