Album Production Information: The album: "IRON MAIDEN Somewhere in Time DMM" was produced by:
- Produced, Engineered and Mixed by Martin 'Mesa' Birch.
- Boss, Boss Synth and Drum trucks recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas.
- Assistant Engineer Sean Burrows,
- Guitars, Vocals and Guitar Synth recorded of Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Holland.
- Assistant Engineers: Albert Boekholt, Ronald Prent.
- Tape Op and Tea: Marvin Birch.
- Mixed at Electric Ladyland Studios, New York.
- 2nd Engineer Bruce Buchhalter.
- Mastered by George Marina at Sterling Sound, New York City, New York.
- All titles published by Zomba Music Pub Ltd.
- Sleeve Concept and Design: Derek Riggs and Rod Smallwood
- Sleeve Illustrations: Derek 'Master Of The Universe' Riggs.
- Inner Sleeve Photograph: Aaron Rapaport
- Sleeve Preparation: The Artful Dodgers.
- Iron Maiden is managed by Rod 'Rufus the Red' Smallwood for Sanctuary Music (Overseas) Ltd,
- and Andy 'Rzzle Dozzle' Taylor for Sanctuary Music Ltd
- a British Producer, Sound and Mixing Engineer. In the late 1960s until the end of the 1970s he has worked with British music bands like: "Fleetwood Mac",
" (11 Albums), "Wishbone Ash",
, "Jon Lord", "
". In the 1980s (until 1992) he was dedicated working with
"Iron Maiden" (9 Albums)
Martin Birch has used many different nicknames.
Derek Riggs is a contemporary British artist best known for creating the band Iron Maiden's mascot, "Eddie". He has used several nicknames. On "Iron Maiden's" "Piece of Mind" he used Derek "Dr Death" Riggs